How do I Feel
Hoku
I was free when we met
You were eating a burrito
With a girl some brunette
At El Torosco's
Then you smiled like you knew
That someday we'd be together
And together we were for awhile
How do I feel
ever since I walked away from you
I miss you for real
Everyday of my life
How do I feel
Now that it's over
Well the thing that I miss the most
Is missing you
I was lost for a while
Every place brought back a memory
Of a kiss or a smile that you gave me
Now it's changed
Well I guess
More and more I miss you
Less and less
Sometimes it's hard to let you go
Sometimes
You get trapped in a time of your life
But you know it gets a little easier over time
I miss the moody walks in the rain
I miss the poetry, I miss the days
I miss the sad songs I used to play
But the one thing I miss the most
Is missing you
kalay: mommy!!! grabe, hanggang ngayon di pa rin kita nadadalaw! grabe, ang hirap kasi ng bum, alang pera kahit ang daming oras...hehe! hayaan mo, one of these days...hopefully, bago mag-binyagan...pero talagang pupunta ako sa binyag! (sana invited...hehe!) salamat at talagang kailangan ko ng good fortune sa pag job hunting! hehe! musta na? :)
mari: grabe, miss na rin kita...at lahat sila! ano na nangyari sayo? email me sometime pag may time ka...kwento mo lahat...hehe! :)
ria: wow, astig! daming boys! hehehe! masaya ba magturo sa as in school talaga? mostly chinese pala mga students mo...anong tinuturo mo tsaka anong level?
Hoku
I was free when we met
You were eating a burrito
With a girl some brunette
At El Torosco's
Then you smiled like you knew
That someday we'd be together
And together we were for awhile
How do I feel
ever since I walked away from you
I miss you for real
Everyday of my life
How do I feel
Now that it's over
Well the thing that I miss the most
Is missing you
I was lost for a while
Every place brought back a memory
Of a kiss or a smile that you gave me
Now it's changed
Well I guess
More and more I miss you
Less and less
Sometimes it's hard to let you go
Sometimes
You get trapped in a time of your life
But you know it gets a little easier over time
I miss the moody walks in the rain
I miss the poetry, I miss the days
I miss the sad songs I used to play
But the one thing I miss the most
Is missing you
kalay: mommy!!! grabe, hanggang ngayon di pa rin kita nadadalaw! grabe, ang hirap kasi ng bum, alang pera kahit ang daming oras...hehe! hayaan mo, one of these days...hopefully, bago mag-binyagan...pero talagang pupunta ako sa binyag! (sana invited...hehe!) salamat at talagang kailangan ko ng good fortune sa pag job hunting! hehe! musta na? :)
mari: grabe, miss na rin kita...at lahat sila! ano na nangyari sayo? email me sometime pag may time ka...kwento mo lahat...hehe! :)
ria: wow, astig! daming boys! hehehe! masaya ba magturo sa as in school talaga? mostly chinese pala mga students mo...anong tinuturo mo tsaka anong level?
