Someday We'll Know
New Radicals
90 miles outside Chicago
Can’t stop driving
I don’t know why
So many questions
I need an answer
Two years later
You’re still on my mind
Whatever happened to Emilia Earhart
Who holds the stars up in the sky
Is true love just once in a lifetime
Did the captain of the Titanic cry
*
Someday we’ll know
If love can move a mountain
Someday we’ll know
Why the sky is blue
Someday we’ll know
Why I wasn’t meant for you
Does anybody know the way to Atlantis
Or what the wind says when she cries
I’m speeding by the place where I met you
For the 97th time tonight
*
Someday we’ll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I’ll go
Dancing on the moon
Someday you’ll know
That I was the one for you
I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow
I watched the stars crash in the sea
If I could ask God just one question
Why aren’t you here with me?
*
Someday we’ll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I’ll go
Dancing on the moon
Someday you’ll know
That I was the one for you
sa mga hindi pa nakakanood ng meet the fockers: panoorin niyo! sobrang laugh trip...cute pa nung baby!
iz: someday he'll know that i was the one for him...hahaha! focker siya talaga!!! bitter dapat theme song ko...coz i don't wanna get bitter and i don't wanna turn cruel...(really now?! hahaha!)
New Radicals
90 miles outside Chicago
Can’t stop driving
I don’t know why
So many questions
I need an answer
Two years later
You’re still on my mind
Whatever happened to Emilia Earhart
Who holds the stars up in the sky
Is true love just once in a lifetime
Did the captain of the Titanic cry
*
Someday we’ll know
If love can move a mountain
Someday we’ll know
Why the sky is blue
Someday we’ll know
Why I wasn’t meant for you
Does anybody know the way to Atlantis
Or what the wind says when she cries
I’m speeding by the place where I met you
For the 97th time tonight
*
Someday we’ll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I’ll go
Dancing on the moon
Someday you’ll know
That I was the one for you
I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow
I watched the stars crash in the sea
If I could ask God just one question
Why aren’t you here with me?
*
Someday we’ll know
Why Samson loved Delilah
One day I’ll go
Dancing on the moon
Someday you’ll know
That I was the one for you
sa mga hindi pa nakakanood ng meet the fockers: panoorin niyo! sobrang laugh trip...cute pa nung baby!
iz: someday he'll know that i was the one for him...hahaha! focker siya talaga!!! bitter dapat theme song ko...coz i don't wanna get bitter and i don't wanna turn cruel...(really now?! hahaha!)
